Steve is responsible for providing investment and wealth
planning advice to individuals and families and their trusts, estates, foundations, endowments and pension plans.
He provides counsel to clients and their professional advisors on a variety of
matters, including tax and estate planning, multigenerational asset allocation, individual and
corporate retirement planning, and the sale of closely held businesses.
He specializes in creating solutions in the following areas:
• Multigenerational wealth planning
• Global portfolio design and management
• Active management of taxable and municipal bonds
• Personal wealth maximization when selling a business
• Advisory trust resolution
• Investment solutions for corporate executive
• Concentrated equity positions
• Retirement planning
• Philanthropic strategies including charitable trusts, donor advised funds and foundations
• Hedging strategies
• Divorce planning and asset reallocation
He was selected as a 2011 and 2009 FIVE STAR Best in Client Satisfaction Wealth Managers in TEXAS MONTHLY’s September issue. Less than 7% of wealth managers in the Houston area were named a 2011 FIVE STAR Wealth Manager.